You've been dreaming of an idyllic summer getaway for months, and now it's finally time to make those dreams a reality. Pack your bags, you're headed to paradise! This summer, treat yourself to an unforgettable tropical escape. Imagine swaying palm trees, pristine white sand beaches, and crystal-clear turquoise waters. A secluded island oasis awaits where your biggest decision each day is whether to go snorkeling or sailing. Leave your worries behind and indulge in fresh seafood, fruity cocktails, and vibrant sunsets. Life moves at a deliciously slow pace here, so take a deep breath of the sweet island air and dive into a perfect summer adventure. Paradise found! This exotic destination has everything you've been craving and more. The hardest part will be leaving! Start planning your summer holiday in paradise today.
The Bahamas is paradise found for the perfect summer holiday! With over 700 islands and cays, and the clearest turquoise waters you've ever seen, the Bahamas is ideal for rest and relaxation.
The Exumas, a chain of 365 cays, offers secluded beaches and an eco-friendly vibe. Rent a boat or kayak and island hop at your leisure, stopping to snorkel with pigs or iguanas. The Abacos, in the northern Bahamas, is a sailor's delight with colonial towns, historic lighthouses, and beach bars.
Nassau, on New Providence Island, delivers a vibrant mix of attractions. Stroll past pastel-colored colonial buildings, shop for straw goods, and sample conch fritters and rum cake. Take a boat to Blue Lagoon Island for dolphin encounters or lounge on Cable Beach, with its gorgeous sunrises and sunsets.
The Bahamas has a laid-back island vibe and welcoming spirit. Revel in the rustic Out Islands or enjoy Nassau's glitzy resorts. Savor fresh seafood, tropical fruits, and rum cocktails. Swim, snorkel or learn to sail. Lime on secluded beaches and dance to calypso and reggae.
The Bahamas is a tropical wonderland of beach bliss and ocean adventure. With direct flights from many US cities, you'll be slipping into island time in no time. Leave your worries behind and indulge in the Bahamas' beauty. This archipelago utopia will call you back again and again. Paradise found, indeed!
Hawaii: Surf, Sun and the Spirit of Aloha.
Hawaii is paradise found for the perfect summer holiday! The sun is shining, the waves are pumping, and the aloha spirit is in the air. Surfing! The North Shore of Oahu is the surfing mecca of the world, with massive winter swells and summer waves for all levels. The warm water and laid-back vibe make it ideal for learning or honing your skills.
- Beaches galore. Hawaii is home to some of the most beautiful beaches on the planet, from world-famous Waikiki Beach to secluded coves with soft white sand and swaying palms. Go snorkeling, build a sandcastle, or just soak in the sun.
- Natural wonders. Gaze into the fiery lava lake of Kilauea volcano in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park or take a road trip along the dramatic sea cliffs of the Road to Hana. Hawaii's stunning scenery will take your breath away.
- Culture and cuisine. Experience the vibrant Hawaiian culture through hula dancing, lei making, and luau feasts. And the fresh seafood like mahi mahi, ahi tuna poke bowls, and loco moco will have you saying ONO (delicious) with every bite!
- A summer holiday in Hawaii nourishes the body and soul. The warm aloha spirit of the locals, combined with the natural splendor of the islands, creates an oasis of peace in the middle of the Pacific. Book your tickets now for a dream getaway in paradise!
The Greek Islands: Idyllic Azure Seas and Whitewashed Villages
Endless Azure Seas The Greek islands are home to some of the most stunning beaches in the world, with crystal-clear turquoise waters and soft white sands. You'll find secluded coves, lively party beaches, and everything in between. Santorini's Red Beach and Mykonos' Super Paradise Beach are world-famous for good reason. Crete's Elafonisi Beach, with its pink sand, feels like paradise.
Charming Whitewashed Villages The iconic whitewashed buildings with blue accents are quintessentially Greek. Santorini is the most well-known, perched atop volcanic cliffs with panoramic views of the caldera. Mykonos Town has a lively harbor, boutiques, and nightlife. Crete's Chania and Rethymno have a Venetian harbor, lighthouse, and old town. Rhodes' Lindos village has ancient ruins and cobblestone streets.
Delicious Cuisine You'll eat well in the Greek islands, with fresh seafood, Mediterranean fare, and lots of feta cheese and olive oil. Gyros, souvlaki, moussaka, and tzatziki are staples. Santorini is known for tomato kebabs, fava, and white eggplant. Mykonos has fresh lobster and sea bass. Crete has dakos, kalitsounia, and amigdalota almond cookies. Pair it all with an icy cold Mythos beer or a glass of ouzo.
Bali: A Tropical Paradise for Mind, Body and Spirit
Bali is a tropical paradise that nourishes your mind, body and spirit. This lush Indonesian island is one of the world's most popular holiday destinations, and for good reason.
- Bali's scenic natural beauty will take your breath away. Majestic volcanoes tower over vibrant rice paddies and rainforests teeming with wildlife. Pristine beaches with swaying palm trees invite you to sink your toes into the soft white sand.
- Uluwatu Beach is a surfer's paradise with impressive waves and a sea cliff temple.
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace offers gorgeous panoramic views of verdant terraced rice fields.
- Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary lets you get up close with cheeky macaque monkeys in their natural jungle habitat.
- Bali is a profoundly spiritual place where colorful religious ceremonies and rituals are an integral part of daily life. Beautifully decorated temples and shrines honoring Hindu gods dot the landscape.
- Watch a traditional Kecak fire dance with chanting priests and acrobatic moves.
- Take a yoga class in Ubud, the cultural heart of Bali, and find your inner peace.
- Get a blessing from a priest at a mountain temple like Pura Lempuyang Luhur.
- Your taste buds will rejoice in Bali! The flavorful Balinese cuisine features fragrant spices, tropical fruits and fresh seafood.
- Nasi Campur is a popular dish with rice, meat, vegetables and crunchy crackers.
- Gado Gado is a healthy salad with bean sprouts, cabbage and a creamy peanut sauce.
- Es Cendol, a shaved ice treat with coconut milk, jelly noodles and palm sugar, will refresh you in the heat.
- From the scenic vistas to the spiritual connections and flavorful food, Bali nourishes your senses and soothes your soul. This tropical paradise is the perfect summer holiday to recharge your mind, body and spirit.
Croatia: Stunning Coastline and Medieval Walled Towns
Croatia is paradise found for the perfect summer holiday. With over 1,000 miles of stunning coastline and dozens of medieval walled towns, this Mediterranean gem has something for everyone.
Croatia's beaches are the stuff of dreams. Whether you prefer pebbly or sandy, secluded or bustling, Croatia has you covered. Head to the island of Brac for the iconic Zlatni Rat beach with its golden horn of pebbles stretching into turquoise waters. Or escape to the secluded coves of Hvar and Korcula, only accessible by boat. The clear Adriatic sea is ideal for swimming, snorkeling, sailing or just floating the day away.
This is the heart of the university, dominated by the dome of the Radcliffe Cam created by James Gibbs. To the south is St Mary's Church, to the west Brasenose College, to the east All Spirits University, and also to the north the federal buildings around the Bodleian Library and the Sheldonian Theater.
The Radcliffe Cam is a legendary Oxford site and a functioning library, part of the main Bodleian Collection complex.